- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
About 5:50 a.m. police responded to a fire at ICE Complex at the corner of Harts Gap and Hastings Main Road, Christ Church.
Total Convenience Mini Mart and Delish Deli on the bottom floor received smoke, fire and water damage. Zotbelle Hair & Makeup and Mama Mia Italian Deli & Pizzeria received smoke damage.
Divisional officer Mayers along with 13 fire officers responded to the blaze, along with three tenders, and brought the fire under control.
A white Mitsubishi L200 truck owned by Jaun Watson the owner of the complex was also damaged. Investigations are continuing.
Police are asking anyone who can provide any information, to contact Hastings Police Station at 430-7608, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-8477(TIPS), Police Emergency at 211, or the nearest police station. (PR)