Calvin Brathwaite (left) and Dyson Benskin (FILE)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Almost three months after being arrested on marijuana trafficking charges in the United States, Barbadians Calvin Brathwaite, 34, and Dyson Benskin, 33, have entered pleas of not guilty.
Documents filed by the Circuit Court of the 17th Judicial Circuit in and for Broward County, Florida on Wednesday, showed that the two men entered a not guilty plea through their new US-based attorney, Lawrence Hashish.
The documents showed that both men had waived the right to a formal arraignment, demanded trial by jury and demanded the courts disclose all evidence against them within 15 days.
Efforts were made to contact Hashish, however, emails and calls went unanswered. (AD)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.