- Tax dent in FCIB profits Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The knowledge economy Read More
- Shell-shocked Windies Read More
- FAZEER MOHAMMED: The challenges facing Carlos Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Govt gone a step too far? Read More
- TONY BEST: Kudos for Bajans in America Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
The Barbados Football Association (BFA) and Pelican Creative Services Inc. are facing a lawsuit. It stems from the participation of national player Diquan Adamson in last year’s second LIME Pelican Football Challenge for L.G. Strike Force in a match against Emmerson Boyce/ Fifth Avenue Bajan Elite at Kensington Oval. Attorney at law Verla De Peiza, acting on behalf of Bajan Elite, a new franchise in the LIME Pelican Challenge, has filed the writ in the high court, and the BFA earlier this week received a summons for a court hearing on March 1. The BFA has been listed as the second defendant with Pelican Creative Services as first defendant.