- ...For the Big Day – and birthdays Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Competing robustly Read More
- Pakistan on top Read More
- Cameron defends axing of Simmons Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: People fearful of next step Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Pros, cons and pseudos Read More
- Bashment ‘part of we culture’ Read More
The Barbados Football Association (BFA) and Pelican Creative Services Inc. are facing a lawsuit. It stems from the participation of national player Diquan Adamson in last year’s second LIME Pelican Football Challenge for L.G. Strike Force in a match against Emmerson Boyce/ Fifth Avenue Bajan Elite at Kensington Oval. Attorney at law Verla De Peiza, acting on behalf of Bajan Elite, a new franchise in the LIME Pelican Challenge, has filed the writ in the high court, and the BFA earlier this week received a summons for a court hearing on March 1. The BFA has been listed as the second defendant with Pelican Creative Services as first defendant.