- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- NATION Newscast February 12, 2016 Read More
- Blue back on top at Deighton Griffith Read More
- IT MATTERS TO MARIA: Not fit for living Read More
- STREET BEAT: Peace reigns in Greens Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
The Barbados Football Association (BFA) and Pelican Creative Services Inc. are facing a lawsuit. It stems from the participation of national player Diquan Adamson in last year’s second LIME Pelican Football Challenge for L.G. Strike Force in a match against Emmerson Boyce/ Fifth Avenue Bajan Elite at Kensington Oval. Attorney at law Verla De Peiza, acting on behalf of Bajan Elite, a new franchise in the LIME Pelican Challenge, has filed the writ in the high court, and the BFA earlier this week received a summons for a court hearing on March 1. The BFA has been listed as the second defendant with Pelican Creative Services as first defendant.