- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
The Barbados Football Association (BFA) and Pelican Creative Services Inc. are facing a lawsuit. It stems from the participation of national player Diquan Adamson in last year’s second LIME Pelican Football Challenge for L.G. Strike Force in a match against Emmerson Boyce/ Fifth Avenue Bajan Elite at Kensington Oval. Attorney at law Verla De Peiza, acting on behalf of Bajan Elite, a new franchise in the LIME Pelican Challenge, has filed the writ in the high court, and the BFA earlier this week received a summons for a court hearing on March 1. The BFA has been listed as the second defendant with Pelican Creative Services as first defendant.