- Reaping fruits of his labour Read More
- Great gains from BMEX project Read More
- Del Castilho beats Grandmaster Read More
- Hurley, Pine steal Game 1 Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Democratising cricket Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s look at school violence scientifically Read More
- Entertainers close Barbados display in Toronto Read More
The Barbados Football Association (BFA) and Pelican Creative Services Inc. are facing a lawsuit. It stems from the participation of national player Diquan Adamson in last year’s second LIME Pelican Football Challenge for L.G. Strike Force in a match against Emmerson Boyce/ Fifth Avenue Bajan Elite at Kensington Oval. Attorney at law Verla De Peiza, acting on behalf of Bajan Elite, a new franchise in the LIME Pelican Challenge, has filed the writ in the high court, and the BFA earlier this week received a summons for a court hearing on March 1. The BFA has been listed as the second defendant with Pelican Creative Services as first defendant.