- ON THE RIGHT: Adverse effect on region’s economies Read More
- ON THE LEFT: FATCA behind financial mayhem Read More
- ON THE BALL: Let the drums roll Read More
- A THORNY ISSUE: Right move, Mr President Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Want nothing to do with baby’s dad Read More
- FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH: Govt was warned Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
They say good things come to those who wait. Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday. The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million. It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.