- AS I SEE THINGS: A new era in public discourse Read More
- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- West Indies U-19 win World Cup Read More
- Shane Watson injury clouds Australia team Read More
- TONI THORNE: Disgusting talk on Carnival murder Read More
- ALBERT BRANDFORD: No political will on squatters Read More
- Beauties from the East Read More
They say good things come to those who wait. Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday. The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million. It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.