- BRA’s Treasury Building branch to close early tomorrow Read More
- LIAT flight disruptions due to Hurricane Maria Read More
- King in waiting Read More
- Holder still a hot shot Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Songwriters get avenue to improve skills Read More
They say good things come to those who wait. Marva Best and 15 others can attest to that, after receiving the keys to their new homes at Forde’s Road, Christ Church from Prime Minister Freundel Stuart yesterday. The homes were built by staff of the National Housing Corporation (NHC) at a cost of $2.8 million. It was a great load off Best’s shoulders, in particular. She had been waiting 27 years for that day.