Minister John King (FILE)
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- FirstCaribbean’s Sheraton branch wins top award Read More
- Barbados Pride crush Red Force Read More
- Brewster, Gale star in Classic Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weaver to receive film honour Read More
Place them before the law courts and lock up anyone found guilty.
This was the chorus on the floor of the House Assembly on Tuesday as speaker after speaker in the Barbados Labour Party Government called for former Democratic Labour Party (DLP) MPs to answer for any acts of “malfeasance and corruption”.
MP for St Philip West, John King, led off resumption of debate on a resolution dealing with the Public Accounts Committee’s report and he condemned some former DLP MPs based on its contents.
“The time has also come that we as an administration have got to make some serious decisions on what is going to happen to these persons.” (GC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.