- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- No result in second T20 against India Read More
- Rosberg wins in Belgium as Hamilton beats odds to podium Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Strategic planning is important Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
RESIDENTS IN THE IVY, St Michael, are demanding a greater police presence in the area. Following a number of shooting incidents over the past month that sparked out of control during the last two days, residents are calling for a police mobile unit to be placed in the community. Police are investigating two shooting incidents in the area. On Monday afternoon just after 4 p.m. a man from the area received a gunshot injury to his neck at the Blenheim playing field. The second incident occurred around 7:45 p.m. where Adrian Mathew, 30, of Howell’s Cross Road, received gunshot injuries to both heels near the same playing field. They were both taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, treated and discharged.