- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Ryan Hinds has paid the price for his poor run of form. The 31-year-old cricket veteran has been overlooked by national selectors for the first series of matches in the upcoming WICB Regional Super-50 and four-day competitions. After news of the team broke yesterday via a Press release from the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA), an obviously disappointed Hinds told MIDWEEKSPORT that he was surprised he was omitted from both squads. “To be honest, I am surprised that I wasn’t named to either team, but these things do happen,” Hinds, Barbados’ leading run scorer in regional first-class competition revealed in a telephone interview."