- Senator Boyce responsible for business facilitation Read More
- Pride and industry Read More
- White blasts his way to win Read More
- Levi books ticket to Rio Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: Story of a lost ‘brother’ Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Chastanet’s test Read More
- Minister of Culture lauds Rihanna Read More
Ryan Hinds has paid the price for his poor run of form. The 31-year-old cricket veteran has been overlooked by national selectors for the first series of matches in the upcoming WICB Regional Super-50 and four-day competitions. After news of the team broke yesterday via a Press release from the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA), an obviously disappointed Hinds told MIDWEEKSPORT that he was surprised he was omitted from both squads. “To be honest, I am surprised that I wasn’t named to either team, but these things do happen,” Hinds, Barbados’ leading run scorer in regional first-class competition revealed in a telephone interview."