- No comfort in CIBC comment on downgrade Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Opportunities aplenty with new airlift Read More
- Farm Lions taking on Heats for road tennis honours Read More
- Russell still king Read More
- Stick to what you know, Rev. Massiah Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Whiff of rosemary will do you good Read More
- Pulsating vibes on the Hill Read More
Ryan Hinds has paid the price for his poor run of form. The 31-year-old cricket veteran has been overlooked by national selectors for the first series of matches in the upcoming WICB Regional Super-50 and four-day competitions. After news of the team broke yesterday via a Press release from the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA), an obviously disappointed Hinds told MIDWEEKSPORT that he was surprised he was omitted from both squads. “To be honest, I am surprised that I wasn’t named to either team, but these things do happen,” Hinds, Barbados’ leading run scorer in regional first-class competition revealed in a telephone interview."