- Region must err on the side of caution Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: Surviving in a dynamic world Read More
- Andy Murray and wife welcome daughter Read More
- WI Under-19s in Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: CARICOM’s DR challenge Read More
- EDITORIAL: Time to act on road problems Read More
- Rihanna hits top of Billboard 200 with Anti Read More
Ryan Hinds has paid the price for his poor run of form. The 31-year-old cricket veteran has been overlooked by national selectors for the first series of matches in the upcoming WICB Regional Super-50 and four-day competitions. After news of the team broke yesterday via a Press release from the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA), an obviously disappointed Hinds told MIDWEEKSPORT that he was surprised he was omitted from both squads. “To be honest, I am surprised that I wasn’t named to either team, but these things do happen,” Hinds, Barbados’ leading run scorer in regional first-class competition revealed in a telephone interview."