- Public Workers’ Credit Union heads to St Peter Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: A win-win for diners and restaurateurs Read More
- One to watch Read More
- Windies lose big Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Playing the Trump card Read More
- FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH: The Canadian experience Read More
- RiRi set to conquer Ocean’s Read More
Ryan Hinds has paid the price for his poor run of form. The 31-year-old cricket veteran has been overlooked by national selectors for the first series of matches in the upcoming WICB Regional Super-50 and four-day competitions. After news of the team broke yesterday via a Press release from the Barbados Cricket Association (BCA), an obviously disappointed Hinds told MIDWEEKSPORT that he was surprised he was omitted from both squads. “To be honest, I am surprised that I wasn’t named to either team, but these things do happen,” Hinds, Barbados’ leading run scorer in regional first-class competition revealed in a telephone interview."