Collis King (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Collis King is confident that the visa issue that has left him separated from his British wife, Beverly, could be resolved by March.
That’s because Beverly is appearing before a British tribunal in Birmingham on February 15 that could pave the way for a smooth outcome.
“I am confident that a positive outcome is coming. This has been an ordeal and I am confident it will be resolved following the tribunal,” King said on Friday.
For several months, the former Barbados and West Indies batsman has been locked in a legal battle against Britain’s strict immigration laws that has left him separated from Beverly, and unable to return to England to play league cricket for Dunnington in Yorkshire. (MK)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.