Matthew Baptiste-Derrick (right) of St Michael was the champion in the 18-metre section. At left is Rashidi Boyce. (GP)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Students of The St Michael School captured the lion’s share of the top prizes in the N&T Beginners Archery Classic.
The Martindales Road, St Michael school took the top three places in the in the Boys’ 18 metre shot for the more advanced competitors and also produced the girls’ champion from the same distance.
Matthew Baptiste-Derrick led a clean sweep forSt Michael, with Demarcus Morris finishing second and Christopher Blades third.
In the girls’ section, Ciara Marshall of St Michael prevailed ahead of the Queen’s College pair of Shelsey McClean and Alexis Gibson. (HG/PR)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.