- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the building housing the St Matthias (District “C”) Magistrate’s Court is closed until Monday, January 14, as a result of an environmental issue.
In the interim, this Court will operate from the Oistins Magistrate’s Court from Wednesday, January 9, until Friday, January 11.
Those who are paying and collecting maintenance money are asked to do so from this location.
Any inconvenience this closure may cause is regretted. (BGIS)