There was a long line of cricket fans waiting to buy tickets for the upcoming Test match between West Indies and England. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Barbadian cricket fans are not leaving it to the last minute.
Scores of fans turned up at Kensington Oval today to get tickets for the upcoming Test match at Kensington Oval.
When a NATION team arrived at the Oval about 10:15 a.m. on the first day of local ticket sales, nearly 100 people were in the queue waiting to buy tickets for the Test match between West Indies and England starting on January 23.
Some of the fans had a pleasant surprise when West Indies captain Jason Holder took time out to greet them. (HG)