Nineteen-year-old Zinedine Ian O’Neal Barrow as he appeared at court earlier today. (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography.)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Wheelchair warriors a hit Read More
- Latapy ‘on board’ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Nineteen-year-old Zinedine Ian O’Neal Barrow was remanded to HMP Dodds earlier today after appearing before a Bridgetown magistrate.
The unemployed Barrow, of Lot 1G Bottom Close, Wildey, St Michael was not required to plead to the indictable charges of recklessly discharging a firearm along Dalkeith Road, St Michael, that placed Cyprian Yearwood, Nikhola Yearwood and Cyrina Yearwood in danger of death or serious bodily harm.
He was also not required to plead that without lawful authority or reasonable excuse, damaging a vehicle belonging to the Crown and using a firearm without a valid licence. All alleged offences occurred last December 30.
Acting Magistrate Anika Jackson remanded him and ordered him to reappear in Criminal Court No. 1 on February 8. (RA)