Prime Minister Mia Mottley (left) with (from second left) Canadian High Commissioner Marie Legault, Minister of Education Santia Bradshaw, and CEO of Adtalem Global Education, Lisa Wardell. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
Ross University School of Medicine is finally here and the people who made it possible celebrated at a grand opening ceremony and cocktail reception at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last weekend.
Prime Minister Mia Mottley and several members of her Cabinet, including Education Minister Santia Bradshaw, business leaders and other community stakeholders and other dignitaries, joined officials of the medical school’s parent company, Adtalem Global Education, headed by the company’s CEO Lisa Wardell, Ross’ chancellor William Owen Jr, faculty, staff and students for the occasion.
The opening programme celebrated the start of semester with doors at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre campus opening to classes Monday of last week. (GC)