Prime Minister Mia Mottley (left) with (from second left) Canadian High Commissioner Marie Legault, Minister of Education Santia Bradshaw, and CEO of Adtalem Global Education, Lisa Wardell. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
Ross University School of Medicine is finally here and the people who made it possible celebrated at a grand opening ceremony and cocktail reception at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre last weekend.
Prime Minister Mia Mottley and several members of her Cabinet, including Education Minister Santia Bradshaw, business leaders and other community stakeholders and other dignitaries, joined officials of the medical school’s parent company, Adtalem Global Education, headed by the company’s CEO Lisa Wardell, Ross’ chancellor William Owen Jr, faculty, staff and students for the occasion.
The opening programme celebrated the start of semester with doors at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre campus opening to classes Monday of last week. (GC)