- Caribbean foods on display at Paris exhibition Read More
- BCCI backing Govt despite downgrade Read More
- Bravo miracle knock takes Knight Riders to thrilling victory Read More
- Long road ahead for hockey Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Barbadian film comes in for international acclaim Read More
Water, water, but not everywhere, and certainly not gushing from the taps. It was a situation reminiscent of Barbados of yesteryear in areas of St Lucy this past weekend as many residents had no water flowing into their houses. The Barbados Water Authority had a problem at its Alleynedale pumping station and for homes this resulted in either very low water pressure or no water at all. As a result many people resorted to using the standpipes to meet their needs, as was the case with these two people at Six Men’s, St Peter.