- World Bank's Kim sees ‘clear’ economic slowdown if trade war escalates Read More
- AA extends daily flight service to Barbados Read More
- Windies slide Read More
- Cultural’s crown Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- City Nights take on Broadway feel Read More
Water, water, but not everywhere, and certainly not gushing from the taps. It was a situation reminiscent of Barbados of yesteryear in areas of St Lucy this past weekend as many residents had no water flowing into their houses. The Barbados Water Authority had a problem at its Alleynedale pumping station and for homes this resulted in either very low water pressure or no water at all. As a result many people resorted to using the standpipes to meet their needs, as was the case with these two people at Six Men’s, St Peter.