- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Growth through tourism and culture Read More
- Barbados seeking to strengthen commercial links with Panama Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- King ready to bounce back Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
WEST INDIES PLAYERS and their board could finally be meeting at the crease for a peaceful partnership. Or so hopes Michael Muirhead. The newly appointed West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) chief executive officer expects the combative relationship between that body and the West Indies Players’ Association (WIPA) to be a thing of the past after saying he intends to usher in an era of peace. Muirhead expressed the sentiments yesterday at Kensington Oval during a Press conference introducing him as the latest WICB top official. “I am one who believes in establishing harmonious relationships and all I ask is for people to be rational in thought,” said the 55-year-old management consultant.