- CTO, CHTA join fight against Zika virus Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Why Worrell should change course Read More
- Broncos win Super Bowl 50 Read More
- Two in breach Read More
- EDITORIAL: Humane fix needed to solve squatting Read More
- WILD COOT: Wary Banks Read More
- Touched by 100% Bajan backing Read More
Dwayne Stanford showed just why he’s regarded as one of Barbados’ top strikers when he scored the winning goal for NuLook 360 Connection against TS Strikers in the LIME Pelican Football Challenge at Kensington Oval on Sunday night. With the 2-1 victory, 360 Connection moved to a three-way tie in Zone B with Phoenix Toyota UFO Fire House and TS Strikers on seven points. There is also a keen battle in Zone A with Akademiks ahead on seven points, followed by Kick LG Strike Force, Broad Street Men’s and Women’s Red Tridents, Tiger Malt Bajan Elite and Indar Weir Barbados Steel Works Top Bay Settlers, all on six points. Here, Stanford (front) trying to ride a tackle from Barbados Under-17 captain Ramar Miller.