- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6 000 Read More
- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Bishoo bags 5 to put WI in control Read More
- High words Read More
- The Debt Snowball and recovering from financial loss Read More
- How to boost education Read More
- Tyler Perry’s Boo 2! tops downbeat weekend with $21.7 million Read More
Dwayne Stanford showed just why he’s regarded as one of Barbados’ top strikers when he scored the winning goal for NuLook 360 Connection against TS Strikers in the LIME Pelican Football Challenge at Kensington Oval on Sunday night. With the 2-1 victory, 360 Connection moved to a three-way tie in Zone B with Phoenix Toyota UFO Fire House and TS Strikers on seven points. There is also a keen battle in Zone A with Akademiks ahead on seven points, followed by Kick LG Strike Force, Broad Street Men’s and Women’s Red Tridents, Tiger Malt Bajan Elite and Indar Weir Barbados Steel Works Top Bay Settlers, all on six points. Here, Stanford (front) trying to ride a tackle from Barbados Under-17 captain Ramar Miller.