- TOURISM MATTERS: Long stays – by the numbers Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS’ CONFEDERATION: Employees and crime Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Sobers stand firm at Lester Vaughan Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Principals wid guts Read More
- PUDDING & SOUSE: At home in the slums Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.