- Barbados seeking to strengthen commercial links with Panama Read More
- AB InBev expects to cut three per cent of jobs after SABMiller takeover Read More
- Bajan Gems rout Argentina Read More
- India gunning for T20 revenge Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Good job athletes Read More
- EDITORIAL: Don’t dismiss our concerns Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.