- TOURISM MATTERS: Package deals the popular option Read More
- Bidding for Black Bess development? Read More
- Hamilton cuts Rosberg’s lead Read More
- Hamilton starts up front in US Grand Prix Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Time for creative solutions Read More
- GET REAL: Education system crying for help Read More
- New and old Prince music to be released Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.