- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Sir Hilary’s goal Read More
- Quake cancels CAC meet Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- A punishment, not deterrent Read More
- Neesha feels So Amazing with another award Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.