- Business facilitator promises improved dialogue Read More
- BEC: Punishment and reward Read More
- King now world No.161 Read More
- Holder admits WI must do better Read More
- EDITORIAL: Why people are losing interest in CARICOM Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFECT: Lessons in contentment Read More
- Marvay: No. 2 is great Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.