- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Shad Spencer Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Celebrating Tourism Week with the best team ever Read More
- Blown off Read More
- Pakistan: We totally outplayed Windies Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Stop the blame game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be safe and be thankful Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Prime Minister Freundel Stuart (right) and Mara Thompson, widow of the late Prime Minister David Thompson, unveiling a plaque on the occasion of the second anniversary of his death. The plaque to the left was unveiled in honour of Democratic Labour Party (DLP) founding members who met on April 27, 1955, to launch the party. Stuart hailed Thompson as “a great human being” at a David I Remember programme held before a packed audience at DLP headquarters on George Street, Belleville, St Michael, Tuesday night.