- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- Windies lose first Test to India Read More
- Hamilton takes F1 lead with win in Hungary Read More
- Trump no ‘caped crusader’ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to discuss assisted death Read More
- Crowds gathering for Soca Royale Read More
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”. The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself. The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son. Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.