- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Culture is key to business success Read More
- Numbers not adding up Read More
- Rosberg’s winning streak continues Read More
- Joshua riding high Read More
- GET REAL: Agents of white supremacy Read More
- TONY BEST: Preparing for climate change Read More
- Reggae party blazing on the Hill Read More
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”. The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself. The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son. Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.