- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Twins run in Sandy Samuels’ family; but triplets have become “a friends thing”. The 28-year-old gave birth last week to two girls and one boy – six days after her childhood friend Rasheda Deane, 23, gave birth to triplets herself. The surprised Samuels is still trying to adjust to having to do everything three times over, plus still looking after a five-year-old son. Here, Sandy Samuels lovingly holding her not one, not two, but three bundles of joy (from left) Z’iesha, Z’iare and Z’shae.