- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- More youths entering green economy Read More
- King giving back to Dominica with benefit match Read More
- Orange new QC swim champs Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Juniors shine at NIFCA Read More
They travelled all the way from Belleplaine to Blenheim. And the trip was more than worth it for Alleyne’s boys. Overlooked in schools’ athletics for the better part of a decade, the boys in blue surely didn’t go unnoticed yesterday after becoming the day’s big story by winning two of three age-group races at the six-member National Sports Council cross-country relays. They didn’t waste any time in making their presence felt either, with first former Daviere Grimes anchoring the school’s victory in the very first boys’ relay.