- Push for gender equality Read More
- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- Eight Russians now positive from London Olympics after retesting Read More
- Driving for perfection Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: What teachers should know Read More
- Report shows up flaws in procedures Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
They travelled all the way from Belleplaine to Blenheim. And the trip was more than worth it for Alleyne’s boys. Overlooked in schools’ athletics for the better part of a decade, the boys in blue surely didn’t go unnoticed yesterday after becoming the day’s big story by winning two of three age-group races at the six-member National Sports Council cross-country relays. They didn’t waste any time in making their presence felt either, with first former Daviere Grimes anchoring the school’s victory in the very first boys’ relay.