- Flavourful twist to sugar cakes Read More
- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Education as an economic platform Read More
- Russia escapes blanket Olympic ban Read More
- LUNCH DAY 4: Rain forces early break Read More
- Trump no ‘caped crusader’ Read More
- EDITORIAL: Need to discuss assisted death Read More
- De MC and Summa are new junior Monarchs Read More
They travelled all the way from Belleplaine to Blenheim. And the trip was more than worth it for Alleyne’s boys. Overlooked in schools’ athletics for the better part of a decade, the boys in blue surely didn’t go unnoticed yesterday after becoming the day’s big story by winning two of three age-group races at the six-member National Sports Council cross-country relays. They didn’t waste any time in making their presence felt either, with first former Daviere Grimes anchoring the school’s victory in the very first boys’ relay.