- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Companies should give back Read More
- Get those shops in order! Read More
- Reifer’s ready Read More
- BCA’s bid to boost women’s game Read More
- EDITORIAL: Mediocrity is the new norm Read More
- YUH GAWH BE KIDDIN’: Goashemels lurking everywhere Read More
- Scalpers upset Puff of Colour fans Read More
They travelled all the way from Belleplaine to Blenheim. And the trip was more than worth it for Alleyne’s boys. Overlooked in schools’ athletics for the better part of a decade, the boys in blue surely didn’t go unnoticed yesterday after becoming the day’s big story by winning two of three age-group races at the six-member National Sports Council cross-country relays. They didn’t waste any time in making their presence felt either, with first former Daviere Grimes anchoring the school’s victory in the very first boys’ relay.