- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: Is Clinton or Trump better for immigrants? Read More
- AS I SEE THINGS: The new normal Read More
- Barbados thrash Guatemala 11-0 Read More
- No end to WI dry spell Read More
- EDITORIAL: Of servants and celebrities Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Chinese doctors to the rescue Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 30, 2016 Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. For the second time in a week a Barbadian mother has given birth to triplets. This time Sandy Samuels, a 28-year-old mother had to adjust herself to the surprise of having to do everything three times over. Our online readers added their congratulations and comments on this Weekend Nation story. Anne Baptiste: Congrats to you and family members. Cocolate Ice-cream Rollock: Congrats hun you are blessed to have three one time, some people can’t have one. Who God bless no man curse. Jamal Slocombe: This is adorable. But the names... John DaSilva: That's great news, but those names are Z'idiculous. Cynthia Sealy: May God Bless You all!! Their big brother will be delighted!!! Dayle King: Three ways to celebrate, congrats, Sandy. Nubia Goddard-Ward: It’s really raining triplets in Bim. Congrats sweety on a triple treat. God bless you and those adorable darlings. Harriette Selman: Thank God for giving you safe deliveries and healthy babies.