- BEHIND THE HEADLINES: The Caribbean’s major financial crisis Read More
- Economic restoration needs unified action (Part 1) Read More
- Budapest to withdraw Olympic bid Read More
- Jason Holder among three reprimanded for breaching Code of Conduct Read More
- EDITORIAL: Tourism news lifts the spirit Read More
- DEAR CHRISTINE: Mother-in-law is tiring me out Read More
- Bajans pull numbers for Fantastic Friday Read More
The Nation’s Associate Editor, Sherie Holder-Olutayo takes a look at what’s trending today in Barbados. For the second time in a week a Barbadian mother has given birth to triplets. This time Sandy Samuels, a 28-year-old mother had to adjust herself to the surprise of having to do everything three times over. Our online readers added their congratulations and comments on this Weekend Nation story. Anne Baptiste: Congrats to you and family members. Cocolate Ice-cream Rollock: Congrats hun you are blessed to have three one time, some people can’t have one. Who God bless no man curse. Jamal Slocombe: This is adorable. But the names... John DaSilva: That's great news, but those names are Z'idiculous. Cynthia Sealy: May God Bless You all!! Their big brother will be delighted!!! Dayle King: Three ways to celebrate, congrats, Sandy. Nubia Goddard-Ward: It’s really raining triplets in Bim. Congrats sweety on a triple treat. God bless you and those adorable darlings. Harriette Selman: Thank God for giving you safe deliveries and healthy babies.