- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Human capital holds the key Read More
- Push for gender equality Read More
- Eight Russians now positive from London Olympics after retesting Read More
- Dunwoody dominates Read More
- EDITORIAL: Protect public interest Read More
- NOT ALL BLACK AND WHITE: Police state on horizon? Read More
- Barbadian music, fashion on display in Toronto Read More
Darren Matthews has got talent by the truckload. Apparently, trophies too. Cycling’s wonder kid is back home, and he didn’t return empty-handed either, having brought back six of the trophies he won from the recently concluded Tour Of Tobago and the Tobago Cycling Classic. And those were just a few of the accolades the 21-year-old earned following a whirlwind season that saw him cop nine podium finishes on foreign soil. Here, a jubilant Matthews posing with the overall Tour of Tobago cup while sitting next to some of his other trophies.