- THE HOYOS FILE: A case of shoddy ‘research’ Read More
- GEL records $62 million profit Read More
- CPL staging matches in United States Read More
- Ennis-Hill’s coach worried about Zika Read More
- WEDNESDAY WOMAN: It’s all about organics Read More
- IN THE PUBLIC INTEREST: Lighter side of smelling hell Read More
- All ah we Read More
Barbadian men, both young and old, are popping pills daily to get an erection and to enhance their sexual performance. So big is the demand for the “miracle” pills that a thriving black market has developed and men are willing to dish out as much as $100 per pill to increase their libido. Some of the popular brands include Black Mountain Ants, Arousal Plus, Kamagra, African Black Ants and African Red Ants. These range from $20 to $40 a pill. A man who recently contacted the SATURDAY SUN to complain that the market was drying up because the Customs and Excise Department was seizing the drugs from people who go to Miami to purchase them, confessed that he was totally addicted to them.