- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
The office of the National Council on Substance Abuse (NCSA) will be closed tomorrow, Friday, February 8, to facilitate maintenance and industrial cleaning.
Business operations will resume from Monday, February 11, at 8:30 a.m.
The management at the NCSA apologises for any inconvenience this closure may cause. (BGIS)