- FTC issues two decisions Read More
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Mottley against clean sweep Read More
- Call for mini-stadiums Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mandela arrives for visit with PM and Buju show Read More
A team from the Ministry of Housing, Lands and Rural Development will carry out a social survey in certain sections of Bath Tenantry, St John, next week.
Ministry staff will be carrying government issued identification cards, and will be in the field from Monday, February 11, to Friday, February 15, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The purpose of the survey is to gather data on social conditions, which would assist the Ministry in developing a plan for the area. Residents are asked to give the Ministry’s staff their full cooperation.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. (BGIS)