BARL chairman Stefan Hinds
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Titus strikes gold Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
The wait is over!
The Barbados Auto Racing League (BARL) has the green light. Grassroots racing is finally getting back on track at Bushy Park as BARL prepares to stage its first meet at the St Philip raceway in almost six years.
BARL chairman Stefan Hinds confirmed the news in a telephone interview with the Saturday Sunahead of tomorrow’s Track Attack event.
“We’re happy to have this arrangement in place and we had a meeting on Thursday with our members and there is a lot of interest from the old circuit racers who will be looking back at their cars and getting them in tune to return to racing again,” said Hinds.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.