Shaquille and Christopher Millar (Picture by Christoff Griffith.)
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Third victory for Blue Read More
- Thrill of WI victory Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Judge sets $1 million bail for singer R. Kelly on sexual assault charges Read More
There are always ups and downs in any relationships. Many times those in relationships are put to the test. Christopher and Shaquille Millar, who said “Forever I Do” on December 16, 2017, had no idea that after saying their vows they would have to “fact-check” a couple of them.
They left for their honeymoon in Fort Lauderdale directly after their fairy-tale wedding at Mayfield House in St George. The honeymoon, as Shaquille puts it, was “crazy, but good”.
The day before they were set to return, Christopher got ill.
“ . . . . I was literally wiping barf off his face. I think he had food poisoning or something. I’m, like, this is a very fast introduction into in sickness and in health. He was really sick,” Shaq said, reminiscing.
She said it quickly made her come to the realisation that she was now the one to take care of him. (DB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.