Former ICBL chiefs David Deane (left) and Monica Skinner (right) sharing experiences from the time of their administration with current ICBL chief executive officer Geoffrey Scott. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited (ICBL) celebrated “royally” last week when the Barbadian insurance company celebrated its 40th year of operation.
The event in the ballroom of Sandals Royal Barbados Resort brought out stalwarts who contributed to the company’s development and success as well as premier clients and other guests with some association with the company.
First CEO David Deane and retired chief Monica Skinner were there, as well as vice chairman of the board, Juanita Thorington-Powlett. Assistant vice-president of operations in the Life division, Pamela Lowe, and assistant vice-president of underwriting, Yvette Branch, were the hosts of the evening, sharing the podium with recently appointed chief operating officer Oliver Jordan. (GC)