- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is asking members of the public to be vigilant when using ATMs.
Not only should they consider their physical safety when approaching, attending or leaving ATMs but also pay special attention to the transactions which are being performed and be observant of the receipts and account balances.
If any unusual activity is noticed or suspected or if any ATMs have been used recently and any unusual account activity is suspected, it is very important to contact the relevant banking institutions. (PR)