- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Bajans seeking more Carifta swim medals Read More
- Addison takes silver in javelin Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is asking members of the public to be vigilant when using ATMs.
Not only should they consider their physical safety when approaching, attending or leaving ATMs but also pay special attention to the transactions which are being performed and be observant of the receipts and account balances.
If any unusual activity is noticed or suspected or if any ATMs have been used recently and any unusual account activity is suspected, it is very important to contact the relevant banking institutions. (PR)