- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Triple jump gold ‘for granny’ Read More
- Belle bags silver Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform residents and businesses in parts of St. Joseph and St John, who are currently experiencing low pressure or intermittent outages that it is due to reduced production from the Bowmanston Pumping Station which is, in turn, impacting Golden Ridge and Castle Grant systems.
As a result, the areas which may be affected by low pressure and outages are as follows:
From Bowmanston to Golden Ridge
Stewart Hill, Massiah Street, Rose Hill, Pot House, Newcastle, Gall Hill, Cherry Grove, Pool, Four Roads, Lemon Arbor and surrounding areas.
From Golden Ridge to Castle Grant:
Horse Hill, Suriname, Chimborazo, Lammings, Sugar Hill in St Joseph and Edgecliff, Hortons Village in St. John and surrounding areas
Water tankers have been dispatched to assist the affected areas.