- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Stoute loses Pride of place again Read More
- Skier bags silver for Barbados Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in locating a missing man. He is 46-year-old Peter Phillips, alias “Pete” of 7F Factory Avenue, Wildey, St Michael.
He left his residence about 11 a.m. on Thursday, February 7, and has not been seen since. He is about 5 feet 9 inches tall, with a slim build, big head, hair knotted and plaited in certain areas.
Phillips has thin eyebrows, a brown complexion with liver spots in his face, broad oval face and brown eyes. He has a black beard and moustache. Flat forehead with a broad nose, small mouth, thick dark lips, his top teeth are missing with the others discoloured. He speaks with a Bajan accent.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Peter Phillips is asked to contact police emergency number 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS (8477), District “A” Police Station at 430-7242 or the nearest police station. (PR)