- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Late interest payments from Central Bank Read More
- Slow pace at Classic Read More
- Gayle quitting One-Dayers after WC Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rap scores Grammy breakthrough while girl power rules awards show Read More
The public is asked to note that tomorrow the main gate at Central Police Station, in Coleridge Street, Bridgetown, St Michael, will be closed to all traffic for the entire day.
This is to facilitate remedial work being conducted at the station. As a result, there will be some disruption to the regular flow of traffic in and out of the station.
Those wishing to conduct business on the complex of Central Police Station are asked to note, that during this period, entry and exit to the station will be via the back entrance located on Tudor Street.
Personnel will be stationed at this entrance to facilitate queries and to direct traffic. Those conducting business on the compound are asked to fully comply with all directives given by these personnel.
Telephone numbers 430-7676 or 430-7130 remain the same and can be used to make enquiries at the station during this period. (PR)