The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- World Cup squad unchanged Read More
- Twin sisters on the rise Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘All agreed’ on Crop of changes Read More
The Barbados Water Authority would like to inform the public of a burst to a 9-inch main in Mount Friendship, St Michael.
This burst may result in water outages or low pressure in the following areas: Tichbourne, Howells Cross Road, Mount Friendship, the Pine, Wildey, Sargeant’s Village, Brittons Hill, Rendezvous, Forde’s Road, Fort George Heights, Upton, Kent, Bannantyne, Adams Castle, South Ridge, Vauxhall, St David’s and surrounding districts.
Repairs are currently being conducted and water tankers have been dispatched to assist customers in the affected areas. (PR)