- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
Effective midnight Sunday, February 17, the retail prices of gasoline, diesel and kerosene will decrease, while the price of liquefied petroleum gas remains unchanged.
The retail price of gasoline will be adjusted from BDS $3.60 per litre to BDS $3.56 per litre, a reduction of 0.04 cents. The price of diesel has decreased by 0.11 cents per litre, moving from $3.00 per litre to $2.89 per litre. Kerosene will retail at $1.40 per litre, down from $1.44, a reduction of 0.04 cents.
Liquefied petroleum gas will continue to retail as adjusted at December 2, 2018. The 100lb cylinder will retail for $163.07, the 25lb cylinder at $45.87, the 22lb cylinder at $40.53, and the 20lb cylinder at $36.84.
These price adjustments are in keeping with Government’s policy of allowing retail prices to be reflective of those on the international market. (BGIS)