- Report: Apple launching new products in March Read More
- BARBADOS' BEST EMPLOYERS: Cave Shepherd Card Services Read More
- Cummins trump Read More
- Pinelands edge Warrens Read More
- EDITORIAL: A nation of second chances Read More
- SATURDAY'S CHILD: Yuma in uniform Read More
- Weekend Buzz February 12, 2016 Read More
Ian Bradshaw and Gary Belle shared five wickets, while Justin Guillen hit his third half-century of the season to guide CounterPoint Wanderers to a comprehensive eight-wicket victory over defending champions CGI Maple in their fourth-round Sagicor General Twenty20 cricket match yesterday. The win was achieved with 8.2 overs to spare after Wanderers raced to 108 for two in 11.4 overs, replying to Maple’s modest 104 for seven in 20 overs. Guillen smashed two sixes and nine fours in a top score of 62 off just 36 balls. He shared an opening partnership of 83 with Jason Greene, who stroked 27 off 26 balls. Trinidadian Guillen has now scored 186 runs at an average of 46.50 and a strike rate of 161.74 so far. Earlier, Bradshaw, with impressive figures of three for 20 off four overs, and Belle, who took two for 14 from his four, were instrumental in restricting Maple. Captain Pedro Agard’s unbeaten 49 off 43 balls was the highest score for the visitors.