The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The Barbados Water Authority wishes to inform residents and businesses in some St Peter and St James districts who experienced low water pressure or outages as a result of technical problems at its Carlton Pumping Station, that the station is back online.
The BWA is also informing the public that some residents and business are experiencing water outages or low pressure in St Philip.
This is due to a suspected 6-inch burst main at Four Roads.
The areas affected include Four Roads, Mangrove, St Martin, Six Roads, and the surrounding areas.
Crews have been dispatched to carry out repairs and water tankers are currently servicing the affected areas. (PR)