- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
The Senate is expected to debate the 2019-2020 Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure in two weeks.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Senator Jerome Walcott, the Leader of Government Business in the Upper House, said the debate on Government’s budget would likely take place on March 25, 26 and 27.
He was speaking after moving the adjournment of Wednesday’s sitting of the Senate.
The Budget will be laid in the House of Assembly next Wednesday at 3 p.m. (SC)