- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Spartan win in two days Read More
- Bennett burns Nurse in the Sauna Read More
- To whom much is given . . . Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote Read More
Sandy, which was last night downgraded from a hurricane to a storm, slammed into the New Jersey coastline with 80-mile per hour winds and hurled a 13-foot surge of seawater at New York City, threatening its subways and the electrical system that powers Wall Street. At least ten deaths were blamed on the storm, which brought the presidential campaign to a halt a week before election day. Below, streets are flooded under the Manhattan Bridge in the Dumbo section of Brooklyn, New York.