- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
Sandy, which was last night downgraded from a hurricane to a storm, slammed into the New Jersey coastline with 80-mile per hour winds and hurled a 13-foot surge of seawater at New York City, threatening its subways and the electrical system that powers Wall Street. At least ten deaths were blamed on the storm, which brought the presidential campaign to a halt a week before election day. Below, streets are flooded under the Manhattan Bridge in the Dumbo section of Brooklyn, New York.