- St Lucia’s Prime Minister proposes new US Caribbean trade initiative Read More
- C&W announces partial restoration of mobile network In Dominica Read More
- Crushing loss for Windies after Ali’s assault Read More
- Former pacer Davis honoured by Windies side Read More
- Arch Cot folk want answers, Mr Minister Read More
- Shade of the soul main thing Read More
- Rihanna’s 40 shades a hit Read More
OPPOSITION LEADER Owen Arthur has been accused of not spending the equivalent of one day in Parliament for the four-and-a-half years in which the Democratic Labour Party (DLP) has been in office. Declaring that this had gone unnoticed by critics and the media in Barbados, Prime Minister Freundel Stuart charged that the Opposition and its leader were not taking their work in Parliament seriously. “You know that the present Leader of the Opposition comes to Parliament on Tuesday mornings and leaves before the man who says the prayers? That is a fact! “Outside of when the Budget is being delivered by the Minister of Finance and the reply to the Budget, the Leader of the Opposition is not in the House of Assembly.