- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- No result in second T20 against India Read More
- Rosberg wins in Belgium as Hamilton beats odds to podium Read More
- GET REAL: Schooling a sound strategy Read More
- JEFF BROOMES: Strategic planning is important Read More
- Weekend Buzz August 26, 2016 Read More
OPPOSITION LEADER Owen Arthur has been accused of not spending the equivalent of one day in Parliament for the four-and-a-half years in which the Democratic Labour Party (DLP) has been in office. Declaring that this had gone unnoticed by critics and the media in Barbados, Prime Minister Freundel Stuart charged that the Opposition and its leader were not taking their work in Parliament seriously. “You know that the present Leader of the Opposition comes to Parliament on Tuesday mornings and leaves before the man who says the prayers? That is a fact! “Outside of when the Budget is being delivered by the Minister of Finance and the reply to the Budget, the Leader of the Opposition is not in the House of Assembly.