- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- FAO ‘should boost food mission’ Read More
- Warrican the lone addition Read More
- CAC team ready for Santo Domingo Read More
- MONDAY MAN: No regrets about teaching Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Class of shareholdings Read More
- Weekend Buzz September 23, 2016 Read More
SHAWN GILL went for his usual Sunday swim at Browne’s Beach, St Michael, last Sunday. He did not make it home this time. Friends and family of the 20-year-old Waterford, St Michael resident are still trying to figure out what happened between the time he left home around 1:30 p.m. Sunday and when his body was pulled from the waters by people at the beach at 7:30 a.m. yesterday. What makes the turn of events more difficult to process is that Gill was a Sea Cadet and could swim and dive. Calls to Gill’s cellphone went unanswered overnight and yesterday relatives called the hospital and other places, trying to locate him.