- Now robots join fight against cancer Read More
- BEC: Shades of grey: duty of care Read More
- Barbados beat T&T to top netball qualifiers Read More
- Leroy Harper passes Read More
- MONDAY MAN: Hal boasts of the best rum punch Read More
- LOUISE FAIRSAVE: Giving money away Read More
- VIDEO: Scotiabank Junior Monarch Finals Read More
SHAWN GILL went for his usual Sunday swim at Browne’s Beach, St Michael, last Sunday. He did not make it home this time. Friends and family of the 20-year-old Waterford, St Michael resident are still trying to figure out what happened between the time he left home around 1:30 p.m. Sunday and when his body was pulled from the waters by people at the beach at 7:30 a.m. yesterday. What makes the turn of events more difficult to process is that Gill was a Sea Cadet and could swim and dive. Calls to Gill’s cellphone went unanswered overnight and yesterday relatives called the hospital and other places, trying to locate him.