- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- First gold Read More
- Rain delays CARIFTA Games Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Don’t spoil the ‘Endgame’ Read More
No foul play is suspected in the death of a fisherman who passed away at sea.
He was identified as Rudolph Chapman, 64 years, of Danesbury, Black Rock, St Michael. The incident occurred onboard the fishing vessel Vibert 3 and the body was discovered by captain Silbourne Phillips.
Police at Oistins, Christ Church, received a report from the boat around 5 a.m. today. It was about 80 miles offshore to the south of Barbados when the incident occurred.
The Barbados Coast Guard escorted the vessel to the Oistins Jetty where it was met by Police. (PR/SAT)