- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Another round of major funding is in the pipeline for Barbados.
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group says it will give Government access to US$300 million in “sovereign-guaranteed loans” over the next five years.
The financier also wants to have “dialogue” with the Mia Mottley administration about how it can help solve public transportation and health challenges.
This latest funding will be channelled to Government via the 2019-2023 country strategy approved in recent days by the IDB’s Board of Executive Directors. (SC)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.