Ndaba Mandela (centre) is greeted by Russell Grant (left) of Uniq Upshot and Lesley McKenley of Lancewell House at the Grantley Adams International Airport today. (Picture by Sandy Pitt)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Foundation, QC take the lead Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Nelson Mandela’s grandson, Ndaba Mandela, touched down in Barbados earlier today.
This is his first visit to the Caribbean and he said he was looking forward to all the island had to offer.
He will visit with Prime Minister Mia Mottley tomorrow and attend Buju Banton’s Long Walk to Freedom concert on Saturday night.
He leaves on Sunday. (DB)