- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Foundation, QC take the lead Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Buju Banton has landed in Barbados!
The Jamaican entertainer touched down at the Grantley Adams International Airport earlier today, to much fanfare.
When he exited the arrival hall, he was greeted by a Tuk Band and a mob of excited fans who cheered his name and rushed to take photographs with their cell phones.
To their satisfaction, Buju obliged and briefly chatted and took pictures with the group, before being whisked into a waiting van.
He was accompanied by his security and promoters Freddy Hill and Alison Hunte of Fas7Star.
Buju is expected to perform at the Long Walk to Freedom concert tomorrow night at Kensington Oval. This will be his first performance in Barbados in over ten years. (TG)