- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Concern over spike in drug violations Read More
- QC and Foundation in final clash Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the District “D” Magistrates’ Court will reopen on Monday, May 20, at the Cane Garden Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
The payment and collection of maintenance money for that court will also be carried out at that location from that date.
The District “D” Magistrates’ Court was closed late last month after reports were made of a strong odour in the administrative office. (BGIS)