- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- World Cup squad unchanged Read More
- Twin sisters on the rise Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘All agreed’ on Crop of changes Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the District “D” Magistrates’ Court will reopen on Monday, May 20, at the Cane Garden Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
The payment and collection of maintenance money for that court will also be carried out at that location from that date.
The District “D” Magistrates’ Court was closed late last month after reports were made of a strong odour in the administrative office. (BGIS)