The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- World Cup squad unchanged Read More
- Twin sisters on the rise Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘All agreed’ on Crop of changes Read More
Earlier today the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) repaired a burst on a nine-inch main in Belle Gully, St Michael.
The repairs may have resulted in water outages or low pressure in the areas of: Haggatt Hall, St Barnabas, The Pine, Wildey, Clapham, Flagstaff, Highgate, Fort George Heights, Upton and surrounding districts.
While service has been restored, tanker crews have been dispatched in the affected areas.
The BWA is also repairing a burst main in Bush Hall Yard Gap, St Michael, as well as checking reports of suspected burst mains in Massiah Street and Rosegate, St John; the Crane and Dodds in St Philip.
Crews are also addressing reports of low water pressure in Harrises, St Lucy. (PR)