Jofra Archer is among the players in this year's CPL draft. (GP)
- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- World Cup squad unchanged Read More
- Twin sisters on the rise Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘All agreed’ on Crop of changes Read More
THE MOST talked about cricketer in recent weeks is offering his services to the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
Barbadian fast bowling all-rounder Jofra Archer, the subject of much discussion over several calls for him to be included in England’s squad for the upcoming World Cup, is among a record number of 536 players whose names are on a list for next week’s CPL draft in London.
It is the first time in the draft for the 24-year-old Archer, who has risen to prominence in recent years following outstanding performances for Sussex on the English county circuit and more recently in the Indian Premier League and Australia’s Big Bash.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.