- ECCB to issue world’s first blockchain-based digital currency Read More
- Amazon pulls the plug on New York headquarters Read More
- Job well done! Read More
- Windies greats going with Skerritt Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New-look Crop Over coming Read More
THE SWEET SOUNDS OF Christmas echoed through the courtyard of the Central Bank of Barbados yesterday afternoon, much to the delight of a very appreciative audience. The free sunset concert – Christmas In The Courtyard – featured the Royal Barbados Police Band, the Central Bank Chorale and the Pan In The Plaza Ensemble. Some people crowded the benches while others sat on the steps as they enjoyed the music of the festive season.