- Sharing a must in business Read More
- 10-MINUTE MANAGER: Walton Trotman Read More
- STUMPS DAY 3: West Indies 21 for one Read More
- TEA DAY 3: Brathwaite falls Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Sing Anthem with pride Read More
- FLYING FISH & COU COU: Licks like peas over question Read More
- Junior Kadooment underway Read More
Barbados Community College (BCC) boys advanced to the finals of the Super Centre Inter-Schools Volleyball League finals – as did the girls – but Queen’s College’s (QC) boys failed to join their girls on that trip. QC’s boys were put off the bus by favourites Coleridge & Parry (CP), 14-25, 15-25 when the semis were staged Wednesday at the BCC gym. Making some puzzling substitutions and setting options, QC, with junior nationals Nathaniel McClean and Adam Niles, were pounded for the second time this year by CP. At no time did QC challenge CP with junior setter Kemar Hinds unleashing a potent attack of Atiba Best, Stephen Packer and Shakera Hall. CARIFTA athlete Hall made a mockery of her male opponents outspiking, outserving and outpassing them with the ease she normally reserves for the National Stadium track.