- Brace for Venezuela fallout Read More
- BARBADOS EMPLOYERS' CONFEDERATION: Be careful what you say, be careful what you do! Read More
- Real Madrid win penalty shootout to lift Champions League Read More
- Real Madrid win record 11th Champions League Read More
- RON IN COMMON: Celebrating 50 Read More
- MAVIS BECKLES: Evahthing changing Read More
- Two bites at City by night Read More
Barbadians turned out in the thousands at the Garrison Savannah yesterday to witness the Independence Parade and say Happy Birthday to their land. Most of them were attired in varying shades of blue, yellow and black to represent the flag that was first unfurled at the same venue in 1966. Under mostly sunny skies, members of the military and other uniformed groups were a picture of uniformity as they marched in slow and quick time before Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave and other dignitaries.