- Floral dresses, bow ties – and more Read More
- THE HOYOS FILE: Getting the truck out of the ditch Read More
- ‘TC’ digs deep; a breeze for ‘Snake’ Read More
- BFA action back in Wildey Read More
- HEALING HERBS: Peach palm good for digestion Read More
- EDITORIAL: Sinckler must tell it like it is Read More
- Bill Paxton dies Read More
Barbadians turned out in the thousands at the Garrison Savannah yesterday to witness the Independence Parade and say Happy Birthday to their land. Most of them were attired in varying shades of blue, yellow and black to represent the flag that was first unfurled at the same venue in 1966. Under mostly sunny skies, members of the military and other uniformed groups were a picture of uniformity as they marched in slow and quick time before Governor General Sir Elliott Belgrave and other dignitaries.