- BES president predicts another downgrade for Barbados Read More
- Dominica welcoming 'voluntourism' in wake of Hurricane Maria Read More
- Youth bodybuilding workshops coming Read More
- Trump launches petition against NFL players' anthem protests Read More
- Let’s draw the line here Read More
- Consider the rape victim Read More
- Plenty voices for Lupus Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.