- Great gains from BMEX project Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Making most of holiday prices Read More
- Win for media and guests Read More
- Blazing Panton Read More
- WILD COOT: Misuse of savings Read More
- ALTAR CALL: Hold on and keep the faith Read More
- Entertainers close Barbados display in Toronto Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.