- Past BIBA president now Spain’s honorary consul in Barbados Read More
- Freedom makes first call Read More
- BDF fields way to Sagicor T20 win Read More
- CARIFTA duo show their worth Read More
- Earning potential of young Bajans at risk Read More
- Don’t dismiss debt refinancing Read More
- Drop in Foreday Morning bands Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.