- Enhanced shopping experience with Courts card Read More
- Call for probe into Amazon purchase of Whole Foods Read More
- Dominant Froome wins fourth Tour Read More
- England win Women’s World Cup in thrilling finish Read More
- Put aside egos, let all ideas contend Read More
- Need for better traffic signage in Warrens Read More
- A soca party on de Hill Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.