- ON THE RIGHT: Nipping insurance risks in the bud Read More
- ON THE LEFT: Saving consumers from insurance risk Read More
- Punches fly as boxers thrill Sea Rocks crowd Read More
- Napsac hurdle Read More
- Willie Lynch very much alive Read More
- WHAT MATTERS MOST: Questioning attitude, ability Read More
- Marking 50 in style Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.