- Cave Shepherd announces partnership with Visa Read More
- TOURISM MATTERS: Exploit the film tourism niche Read More
- Wins for Bajan riders at Woodbine Read More
- Still swinging Read More
- THE ‘NETTE EFFECT: The proper way to cut in line Read More
- ALL AH WE IS ONE: Liberty vs state law Read More
- Crop Fusion ticket buyers can collect refunds Read More
OUTGOING BARBADOS Labour Party (BLP) Member of Parliament for Christ Church West Dr William Duguid does not believe his recent profane outburst in Parliament will tarnish the reputation he has built over the past ten years. After an appreciation lunch yesterday in his honour, Duguid said he would wish his legacy be one of hard work and dedication to his constituents. He said he hoped people remembered him as giving the “best representation that I could possibly give”, adding: “I gave my all to the people of Christ Church West.” Asked whether he feared using expletives during a heated exchange with Government parliamentarian Donville Inniss on November 20 would tarnish his legacy, he said he did not think so.